TFT Trainings are offered in Denver and around the world for weight loss, stress, addictions, fears, traumas, and more. Seminars include a one-day Thought Field Therapy® Algorithm Workshop, as well as half-day and full-day workshops on topics such as:
Jenny, you are a remarkable person. Sharing your struggles and accomplishments with us made everything real. Thank you for opening up to do that. Your loving heart shows in all that you do. You are so enthusiastic, knowledgeable, efficient, encouraging, a Master teacher . . . it was a pleasure to be in your class.
There was so much to present to us . . . so much to learn. I felt like I was on a train that had to keep moving, and you, the engineer, moved it right along, no stopping. I mean that in a good way. We couldn’t hesitate . . . we just had to keep going, but no matter where we were seated on that train, you always made us feel confident! And now, I feel like my car is unhooked, and I’m making my way on my own, at my own speed, feeling capable and strong because I know my engineer is always just a click away!”
C. Van Meter, Winston-Salem, NC
Thought Field Therapy® Algorithm Workshop
In this introductory training in TFT and Callahan Techniques®, you will learn the common sequences (or algorithms) that have been developed through TFT Causal Diagnosis. These algorithms will aid in the resolution of many simple problems. The curriculum is standardized and approved by Callahan Techniques® and by Dr. Callahan.
The long-lasting, rapid, and highly effective results of this short-term therapy are the reason that TFT has been called “The Power Therapy of the Twenty-First Century”. This seminar can be helpful for therapists as well as for anyone who would like to feel better and live a better quality of life.
Upon successful completion of the workshop, you will receive a certificate suitable for framing, acknowledging completion of the TFT Algorithm training.
In this workshop, you will become familiar with the theory of TFT, the language of TFT, and the specific skills you will use to treat yourself and others for:
You will also become familiar with the TFT treatments for:
Thought Field Therapy® (TFT) Diagnostic Level Training
The Algorithm level is a prerequisite for taking this class. In this course, we will review the algorithms. Then, you will learn the procedure through which these algorithms were developed as the Callahan Techniques Thought Field Therapy causal diagnostic protocols.
The form of causal diagnosis you will be learning here is different from the nosological diagnosis most often used in traditional psychotherapy. Thought Field Therapy diagnosis is causal, meaning that we can determine a specific tapping sequence for the root cause of a problem.
Your training program will include step-by-step protocols, relevant handouts, and a combination of demonstration and instructional support materials. You will learn to:
- Create the most effective tapping sequences for the presenting problems
- Identify individual blocks to healing, success and well-being – blocks specific to the problem and your life’s circumstances
- Reframe psychological reversals to fine tune and eliminate deeper levels of self-sabotage
- Learn the new 5 psychological reversals (5 PR’s) sequence and how to use it most effectively for yourself and your clients
- Identify specific toxins that can be manifesting negative behavior and keeping you from being your best, creating psychological reversals
- Neutralize toxins – identify the specific protocol to neutralize toxins
- Eliminate the side effects of necessary medications
- Align yourself to your goals – enhancing and building the positive
- Learn how to fine-tune the thought field to achieve more precise tapping sequences
- Use the Chinese Dan Tian’s to release blocks to health, well-being and success
Additional trainings in Thought Field Therapy® are available on topics such as stopping smoking, eliminating simple phobias, de-stressing, and eliminating blocks to achieving goals.
You can either attend Jenny’s Thought Field Therapy® trainings or invite her to present TFT seminars for your group.